Join the SGR Team
SGR is always seeking positive, enthusiastic problem solvers to join the team. SGR currently has the following open positions:
SGR is seeking several attorneys with 0-5 years of experience related to civil litigation, including personal injury defense. Applicants must have strong research, writing and communication skills and must be licensed to practice in Colorado. Please submit a cover letter, resume, references and a writing sample to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Position: Office Administrator
SGR has an opening for an Office Administrator. The Office Administrator is responsible for managing the administrative operations of the Firm, including supervising the administrative and office services employees, all accounting functions, including billing, payroll, general ledger and benefit administration in conjunction with the Firm’s Professional Employer Organization (PEO).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process client bills efficiently an accurately to generate monthly client invoicing.
- Review and edit first draft bills in response to attorney requests.
- Analyze and process a high volume of complex accounts receivable/payable.
- Verify accuracy of billing and provide supporting documentation
- Special projects and ad hoc reports for senior management as needed.
- Ability to research and answer accounting and billing questions.
- Manage Firm Trust Account, including applying funds as directed.
- Process billing issues as directed by attorney and clients.
- Manage and oversee payroll in conjunction with the Firm’s established PEO.
- Field technology concerns and communicate with the Firm’s vendor for resolution.
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working well under pressure.
- Self-starter. Adaptability to sometimes fluid priorities and work demands.
- Ability to multi-task, organize work flow and use time efficiently.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Proactively identifying, analyzing and solving accounting issues.
- Flexibility to adapt to all situations.
Qualifications & Previous Experience:
- Accounting experience with a minimum of three years in a supervisory role.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles, highly effective supervisory, mentoring and people skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate to advanced Excel.
- Experience and familiarity with electronic legal billing programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, naturally analytical and detail oriented.
- Maintain effective relationships across all levels of the firm.
- Working under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient with Quick Books.
Salary is commensurate with experience. If interested, please email cover letter and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Litigation Paralegal
SGR, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced litigation paralegal in an active litigation practice. Duties include calendaring deadlines, collecting and preparing records for disclosure, scheduling depositions and mediations, processing invoices, and preparing for trial, including preparing exhibits and witnesses. Experience in insurance defense, personal injury or construction defect preferred. 1-5 years experience. Submit resume, salary expectations and references to Beth Rodasta, Office Administrator: email@example.com. The Firm is located at 3900 E Mexico Ave., Ste 700, Denver, CO 80210. No phone calls please.
SGR is an equal opportunity employer valuing diversity and inclusion in the workplace.